Dependencies for Android:
The location services in the device must be enabled to get the location data. Location services includes GPS, Cell Tower location and WiFi address.
Turn your device’s location on
- Open your target’s device’s Settings .
- Under “Personal,” tap Location.
- At the top, tap the On switch.
Location not uploading:
- Make sure Internet is available.
- Make sure Location Services are enabled.
- Kindly, wait for 24 working hours.
Note: If still data does not upload, you may contact Support (email@example.com) for assistance.